Well here goes, day 1 of the 30 day blog challenge. I hope you enjoy!
I’m Lucy, I’m 24 and I live in North Yorkshire with my two guinea pigs Tobi and Alfie who are my world. I spend my time flitting from my day job as an E-services Co-ordinator for my local library service, to my evening and weekend hobbies of cross stitch, crochet and social networking.
This is me in Bettys Tearooms in York earlier this year to celebrate my sisters birthday. I’m drinking the best hot chocolate I’ve ever tasted and trying to hold the cup oh so elegantly!
Soooo… 15 random facts about me:
- I have a bit of a thing about buttons, especially small and spotty ones! I collect them for my craft projects but I just love to look at them.
- I LOVE pyjamas. I have 47 pairs of pyjamas and counting…
- I was once the U17 Welsh National champion for 10km running
- I have a certificate in British Sign Language Level 1
- I read the last three Harry Potter books from start to finish within 24 hours of their release.
- When I was little I had an imaginary friend called Fairy Tiptoes and an imaginary pet labrador called Rascals.
- My favourite clothes shops are Fat Face and The White Stuff.
- I have been on crutches for 9 months.
- I have discovered I have a flair for creating crochet animals.
- I was once the ‘Littlest Angel’ in my school’s Christmas play, this was the main part and was awarded to me because I stood up in the middle of the harvest festival performance and bossed everyone in my class about because they were getting it wrong… I was 5 or 6 years old.
- I have one foot bigger than the other, one is a 5 and the other is a 5 1/2
- My current favourite author is Katie Fforde.
- in 2008 I swam a marathon in a month in aid of Asthma UK.
- I love anything spotty, stripey, pink or purple - preferably a combination of all of the above!
- I have slippers in the shape of mice complete with whiskers and ears.
That was actually pretty fun thinking up interesting and funny facts to make you smile. Go on what’s stopping you? Give the 30 Day Challenge a try!